And since it got so many glowing recommendations, I will be tackling this book next.
It was a nice, entertaining read. It wasn’t something I’d call heavy, but it wasn’t as light and mindless as I was expecting.
You guys should check out this book. I devoured it today.
Thirty Day Challenge: Day Four
Your Favorite Book
I like books. A lot. I was the President of my high school’s book club for three years. However, since I started college I’ve had less time for leisure reading (yay for actually having a social life) and less access to leisure books.
So I can’t pick a favorite book. But I can give you a list of a bunch of books/authors I love.
- The Harry Potter Series
- Anything written by Tamora Pierce
- Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
- Ophelia by Lisa M. Klein
- East by Edith Pattou
- The Nature of Jade by Deb Caletti
- The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
- Jessica Darling Series by Megan McCafferty
- Temping Fate by Esther M. Friesner
- Thirteen Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
- Dedication by Nicola Kraus
- Evolution, Me and Other Freaks of Nature by Robin Brande
- Get Well Soon by Julie Halpern
- Shed Seven Tears into the Sea by Terri Farley
- Good Girls by Laura Ruby
- Hero by Perry Moore
- The Lily Dale Series by Wendy Corsi Staub
- The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart
- Walk of the Spirits by Richie Tankersley Cusick
- Graceling by Kristin Cashore
- The Study and Glass trilogies by Marie V. Snyder
I read a lot of fantasy and realistic fiction, most of which comes from the Young Adult section.